– Stop by the Bowling Green Greenmarket tomorrow after Mulchfest conveniently located @ Bowling Green!
– $30 to Spend at Dark Horse on Murray St. for $15 http://t.co/CqTosBmq via @LivingSocial
– Check out the sale of designer jewelry up to 70% off at @GreenwichJwlrs
– Consumed in Fire, Cloaked in Ice, Equitable’s Headquarters Fell 100 Years Ago. @nytimes http://t.co/WBk8MpNu
– Danny Meyer’s two new Lower Manhattan restaurants featured on @Thrillist. Can’t wait to check ’em out. thrl.st/Auojg4 cc @dhmeyer
– NYC Council Mbr. Margaret Chin Meets the Mulch Machine: http://t.co/dzFRDJgL @CM_MargaretChin @chrisquinn @julieshapiro @dnainfo
– Watch NY1 Exclusive with Downtown Alliance Prez Liz Berger + MTA: Fulton St. Transit Center On Track To Open In 2014 http://t.co/DCQVX7s1
– Good morning #LowerManhattan @OTDowntown @ArtsBrookfield @laurenelkies @CommunityBoard1
– Bowling Green Farmers Market open from 8 AM to 5 PM today.
– Today’s #Broadsheet @broadtweetnyc has the latest on street artwork on Chambers Street. http://t.co/tOs89d19
– Staten Island Ferry Terminal Farmers Market open til 7 PM today.
– @CommunityBoard1 Youth/Education committee meets at 6PM Time: 6pm @ 49-51 Chambers St, Room 709
– Mulch to talk about! Details: http://t.co/oQVJh8Nk @dnainfo @julieshapiro
– Check http://www.downtownny.com for a new #LowerManhattan contest launching tomorrow!
– Energy Kitchen – http://t.co/m0XbK11G – has launched a 9.99 burger/wrap, baked fries & fountain drink deal. Drop by Nassau St shop!
– Brunch Alert: $29 for 2 brunch entrees & endless cocktails any Sat or Sun at @TheFultonNY http://t.co/vxmIA9B0 via @ThrillistNYC
– What’s your #LowerManhattan LOVE STORY? Tell us, win romantic dinner/night @AndazWS http://t.co/8aSXMSxD @julieshapiro
– Historical Artifacts Found Beneath Fulton Street Wow Second-Graders. http://t.co/Bu5qGyhL
– The NYC Half 2012 on March 18th ends in #LowerManhattan Details at http://t.co/GzAJvszc
– Dark Knight Rises opening night tix sold out. This #Batman flick filmed in #LowerManhattan http://t.co/QvFAMICr
– Today thru Saturday drop by any #LowerManhattan Starbucks to try the new Blonde Roast and get free samples.
– Fall in Love in Lower Manhattan. Tell us about it! http://t.co/iXCdJPeh
– Today’s #Broadsheet has the latest news on #LowerManhattan http://t.co/5U9zO4QS
– Priceline.com negotiates office expansion at 100 William St. – http://t.co/XtpCdKM6
– Knickberbocker Chamber Orchestra w/ Judy Kuhn at WFC Witner Garden on Sat., Jan. 14 from 7-815PM. Details: http://t.co/ttDHXAZb
– Guess what’s booming in #LowerManhattan Babies. http://t.co/zDp1qJG3
– Protesters And Politicians Return To Occupy Wall Street. http://t.co/ZOVUtumZ
– Downtown Hospital aims to enhance cardiac care. in #LowerManhattan http://t.co/qrmvLSLV
– .@MikeBloomberg says in #SOTC speech: “This year we’ll put three city-owned office buildings in #LowerManhattan up for sale.”
– .@MikeBloomberg #SOTC We’ll work w/ Pat Foye & David Samson @ the Port Authority 2 keep progress going on the new towers @ the #WTC
– Pier 17 plans are becoming more public. Crains has the details: http://t.co/OyqsnC4P
– TODAY: Films for Children @ New Amsterdam Library (9 Murray St. between Broadway and Church) For all ages at 4pm. cc @NYPL
– And Teen Advisory Group at Battery Park City Library (175 North End Ave.) For ages 12-18. Free. 4pm TODAY cc @NYPL
– TONIGHT: Tai Chi and Badminton at Stuyvesant High School Gym (sponsored by BPC Parks Conservancy) Call 646-210-4292 for more info.
– Energy experts debate energy demands + the most promising paths forward at NY Academy of Sciences, TONIGHT 6:30-8:30pm http://t.co/OctoYISj
– On your mark, get set, go…. Half Marathon runs off to #LowerManhattan http://t.co/GzAJvszc
– TONIGHT: Writers from The Daily Show gather comedians for stand-up at @92YTribeca – 9PM. http://t.co/HYtKLYW8
– Our Downtown Connection buses already are linked with NextBus! http://t.co/ObEAEBy6
– Want to win a night and dinner for 2 @AndazWS ? Enter our #LowerManhattan Love Story contest at http://t.co/8aSXMSxD
– Good morning #LowerManhattan ! @anniekarni @HernandezJavier @timestransit @courtneygross @MikieBarb
– Changes afott that could impact NYC youth sports, including in #BatteryParkCity http://t.co/SymLkqFe
– Need a space to do your work in #LowerManhattan Try the @Hiveat55 on Broad St. It’s cheap – and there’s free coffee! http://t.co/4DyyyGsb
– We just learned: The Jan. 7th Bowling Green e-easte collection generated 10,330 lbs of items – a ton more than last year.
– How to connect Governors Island to #LowerManhattan http://t.co/BC7ARbqN
– Howard Hughes set to reveal plans to renovate Pier 17 at the #SouthStreetSeaport http://t.co/IX9wlE1K
– Pace University wants a starring role in #NYC #039;s performing arts scene: http://t.co/dnh9zgnI @wsj