– Please join us tomorrow at 11 @BNBuzz Triebca for our special Saturday morning Storytime. Storytime is a great way to make new friends!!!
– Reminder: Downtown Connection free bus service suspended for New Years Day. #NYC #LowerManhattan
– Recycle your tree this Saturday at MulchFest: http://t.co/6a1kZju5
– Culture radiates in Lower Manhattan’s One Square Mile. Check out all of Lower Manhattan’s museums: http://t.co/ozWToMeb
– Good morning #LowerManhattan !
– $40 to Spend on All-Natural Cuisine at the recently opened Blue Planet Grill at 120 Greenwich http://t.co/hcwZeGNI via @LivingSocial
– Start gathering your unwanted electronics and bring them to our annual Mulchfest + e-waste recycling event on Saturday bit.ly/xCjQBs
– Visit http://t.co/Jd5ecEWH to learn what electronics you can bring for e-waste recycling on Saturday. Thanks @lesecologyctr!
– Learn about the new #WTC Performing Arts Center board: http://t.co/liI1bZzd
– @lesecologyctr We love working with you! We’ve already got some e-waste to bring on Saturday!
– We’re excited that @CM_Margaret Chin is attending MulchFest this Saturday morning in Bowling Green! http://www.downtownny.com
– This week’s Battery Park City roundup can be found here: http://t.co/10T0WWx2
– We’ve seen Pier 15 – which looks fantastic! Now you can read about it here: http://t.co/ARqcMPvb
– Léman Prep in #LowerManhattan creates ‘global classroom’. http://t.co/t1bkWJHU
– Downtown Magazine – covering everything wonderful about #LowerManhattan http://t.co/RxEv4ZgS
– Good morning #LowerManhattan @DNDailyPolitics @NYDNTransit @wsj @TribecaTrib @tribecacitizen
– Check out Battery Park Blog at http://t.co/T8sr6yN6 for events and the latest news on #LowerManhattan
– #NYC to launch snow plow tracker in future! Cool idea. Chicago doing it too. http://t.co/KI8ChfgX
– Our Town Downtown @OTDowntown profiles 20 Pine – and it looks wonderful! http://t.co/W7jW9kSA
– Bowling Green Farmers Market is open today from 8AM to 5 PM. Bring gloves. It’s cold out, baby!
– Manhattan Beep Scott Stringer hosts info session on joining local Community Bd: 630PM today; 1 Centre St, RSVP- email@example.com
– Who’s got some of the best hot dogs in #LowerManhattan The answer is at: http://t.co/ggSHTPWC Oh, and there’s craft beer, too!
– Learn about Demi Monde at 90 Broad St. and other new/about-to-open establishments in #FiDi and beyond at http://t.co/8JOCLZoO
– Judy Kuhn Will Sing in Concert Remembering Jenny Lind’s 19th-Century Appearance in #LowerManhattan http://t.co/Me6Y4LPD
– #BatteryParkCityAuthority addressing Pier A rotting issues in #LowerManhattan http://t.co/LADgV6Yg
– Strumming along…. New York Guitar Festival at @WFCNewYork tomorrow at 8PM. Details: http://t.co/G323lUJJ @artsBrookfield
– Looking for something for the kids to do in #LowerManhattan Check out Manhattan Youth’s activities at http://t.co/ziSJ7SnT
– Metro Loft Management and Eastbridge Sarl have closed on 70 Pine St. for $205 million. http://t.co/JlnU9wR5
– MTA releases first of its kind winter weather guide says the @nypost. http://t.co/mIaLJVFH
– A look inside the new Asphalt Green facility in #LowerManhattan http://t.co/yi9KhAdG
– Downtown Alliance president Liz Berger gets a sneak preview of Fulton Transit Center progress. http://t.co/oo1NxQdk
– Still holding onto that circa-1995 cell phone? Donate it at an e-waste event tomorrow in Bowling Green. http://t.co/E6Z0UkRz
– Mmm $2 smoothies @jambajuice on W. Bway and Chambers today through January 19th. Get coupons at http://t.co/IC6JNXzT.